Carnival in Dusseldorf
Dusseldorf is known worldwide for its reliable banks, grotesque buildings and the fashion shows of the best fashion designers. A much smaller number of people are familiar with the traditional carnival, which takes place annually in all the cities of the Rhine.
Carnival in Dusseldorf
The carnival in Dusseldorf combines respect for ancient rituals and an absolutely crazy approach to exhibit design.
A unique feature of the carnival is a complete refusal to comply with the rules of decency and political incorrectness. It was such an extraordinary approach to organizing the event that the carnival in Dusseldorf became famous.
Artists publicly mock politicians and public figures of a world level, completely not worrying about the possible consequences. Great sense of humor, good weather and excellent beer create a unique holiday atmosphere and general fun.
Throughout the carnival season in Dusseldorf, more than 300 different balls and costume events are held. The festival reaches its climax in the last days of the season: thousands of local residents and guests of the city dress up in fancy clothes, march along the main streets with a victorious march and finally take the city hall building by storm, setting up matriarchy in Düsseldorf until the evening of the next day. It was in the last weekend of the carnival that the largest influx of tourists into the city was observed.
The Rosenmontag parade is especially original. Everyone can take part in the procession, but he is obliged to dress up in an original and funny costume and gain approval from the Prince of Carnival. Even observation from the outside makes you smile wholeheartedly and feel like a child, let alone the lucky ones who find themselves in the ranks of the solemn procession.
The proverb that it is better to see once than hear a hundred times fits this situation more accurately than ever. Gather a company of the most courageous and cheerful friends, grab tickets and go to a fairy-tale world in which fun and good mood reign.
How to find cheap flights to Dusseldorf?
Statistics from Momondo
This information will facilitate the process of buying tickets and help to save money by choosing the optimal departure parameters.
What is the graph talking about?
1. A trip to Dusseldorf should be planned in advance, since the cost of tickets greatly depends on the number of departure days. The average price of a ticket purchased 61 days before departure is RUB 10,600, and 20,860 RUB a day before departure. You can spend half as much!
2. During the carnivals, ticket prices are in the middle of the general annual range. The lower mark is 13 850 RUB and is reached at the end of May. The most expensive flight to Dusseldorf in early May – the average ticket price rises to 22,400 RUB.
3. The cost of tickets varies greatly depending on the chosen airline. The most profitable in this area is UIA (average price – 14 530 RUB), and the least economical – Air France (24 000 RUB).
4. You can save several thousand rubles by planning a departure on Tuesday. This is the day of the week according to statistics is the “cheapest”. Saturday, on the contrary, is considered the most “expensive” day. The average ticket price these days is 15 400 RUB and 17 500 RUB, respectively.
5. Little depends on the choice of airport. The cheapest, on average, is Vnukovo, and the most expensive is Sheremetyevo (16,200 RUB and 17,100 RUB, respectively).
6. The diagram shows that the dependence on the time of day is even smaller than on the airport. The difference between evening and day tickets does not exceed 500 RUB.